-Today in class we started off sharing our annotations from the two poems we had read last night and annotated. We used sentence frames to guide our discussions.
-Then went to Google Classroom and filled in Poetry Discussion Self-Assessment. I told students to be specific in their explanations of what they did well and did not do well. They were also to put the letter that they were writing about.
-If there was still time, they were to begin work on their exit ticket. Complete poem one only. Poem two will be completed in class tomorrow.
1. Read and record your title, page number, and minutes read.
2. Complete exit ticket for the first poem only. (ELA 4 do not do until instructed tomorrow)
3. Bring in books for the book swap in the library.
4. Revisions of fictional stories were due TODAY!
5. Book orders were due TODAY!
Have a great evening,