What a rainy day...
Today in class we finished talking about the poem "On Turning Ten" looking at the annotations you completed last night.
Then you looked on Google Classroom at the nine poems for Day 4. You and your partners choose two of these and began annotating in class.
You are to be annotating for: tone pg. 60 rdg. ntbk, figurative lang. pg. 64 rdg ntbk., and topic words pg. 18 rdg. ntbk. While you are annotating you are to be thinking about the theme.
1. Read and record your title, pages, and minutes.
2. Finish annotating your groups two poems. Be sure to if you were absent in class today to send an e-mail to your peers. You can do this through google, then mail, then compose. Start to write their name on the top and their address should appear. This is YOUR responsibility.
3. Revision of fiction story is DUE tomorrow, 6/7. Be sure to let me know which one(s) you want me to look at, lead, ending, craft or elaboration.
4. Book orders are due for Scholastic Books tomorrow. Get your books for your summer reading.
5. Bring books in for book swap in the library.
Have a great evening,