Today we talked about getting ready for our Author's Promotional Speech. We looked at three essential papers that needed to be completed before you could work on your speech. Below are the links to get these papers from:
1. Author's Fingerprint- https://docs.google.com/document/d/1bUo6dvoLX1HiqEV53GISNT0DRPJ8_0DWm1flnD7rVY0/edit?usp=sharing
2. Author's Planning sheet and Author's Promotion Speech-
We talked about how to make clear, strong claims. We talked about how to be sure you have two to three reasons that support your claim. Lastly, we talked about having powerful evidence. Then you got to work on your speech.
1. Read and record # of pages at least one night over the weekend.
2. Work on Author's Promotion Speech paper.
3. Scholastic Book Orders due Monday 11/4. See my blog to get my code if you want to order on-line.
Have a great weekend,